lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME. UNINT 6

Brian:
Good-bye, Mrs. Gibson. Thanks for having me this summer. I really had a great time.
Mom:
We’re glad you came, Brian. It was fun for us, too. And you were so good
with Robbie. Say hi to your parents.
Robbie:
Uh, Brian. You can have my baseball. It’s my present for you.

Brian:
Thank you, Robbie. I left something for you in your room.
Joey:
And this is from all of us. It’s the family picture you took at the picnic.

Brian:
You’re a great friend, Joey. Andy, you’re cool. Thanks, man.

 Andy:
No problem, dude. Good luck.
Liza:
We’ll miss you, Brian. Keep in touch.

Brian:
OK. Oh, I almost forgot. This is for you, Liza. Joey thought you’d love this.

Liza:
Oh, thank you! It’s beautiful.

Brian:
Bye, everyone.
 All:
Bye. Have a great trip.Take care

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario